Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Birthdays

01 Dec 08

Happy Birthday to that special someone. We have known each other for a long time and though we hardly meet and chat, you know very well that all these years, you have remained very special in my heart! Happy Birthday!

It's also Franco's Birthday! He was a friend of Gerald Chia and I was introduced to him in Hong Kong. We caught up in Singapore and also Hong Kong but it has been a few years since we last met up! Heard he put on heaps! Hahaha! Still, I have not forgotten your Birthday..... Happy Birthday, Franco!

03 Dec 08

It's Tanaka's Birthday! Tanaka and I met many years ago, in Singapore when he was here on a Rotaract exchange program. Then, he came on his own and I hosted him at my brother's place. We met again when I went to Japan. Visited him at his hometown of Kyoto and also his place in Tokyo. That's many years ago! Such memories!

Somehow we lost touch for years and I finally found him...but recently lost him again.... I am sure I will be able to locate him again... Happy Birthday, Tanaka!



---------------------- Sawbear Travel ---------------------

No comments: