Monday, 17 August 2009

Now 45...


Yesterday.... I turned 45.... Life is short? well.... I am not sure anymore! Hahahahaha!

Last Saturday, I had a gathering ...... at Wong'sPlace. He was kind enough to open his place for my party! Everyone sort of brought something for the party.....

We had Bee Hoon (again!) cooked by my maid, bak Kua, DIY pophiah from famous Joo Chiat Popiah, Big Fish Balls (yummy!), Siew Mai, chicken nuggets, grilled chicken, crackers with cheese n tuna, chips, chocolate, etc.... its a feast! Most importantly, plenty of wines!

The party was great, every invited guest turned up, execpt those not invited! The ambience was great! There was much laughters throughout and everyone had a great time!

Great company, Great Venue, Great food & Wine! What more can you ask???!!!!!!

---------- Sawbear Travel -------------

No comments: