Monday, 25 October 2010

Catching Up


It started with a sms greeting to Mr Tan on his birthday. Also his wedding anniversary. A thank you reply and another sms about catching up for a meal/drink soon.

This afternoon, we finally met for lunch! After a very long time!

Looking back, I knew Chong Huat somewhere in 1991 when I about about to leave Chan Brothers for New Zealand. I offered some travel advice on Japan and he was grateful and asked for my contact. Since then, we kept in touch and even when I got back and went to a few agencies, he and his family let me handled all their travels.

Even when I was no longer in travel, I was still helping them. Ban Ser (his wife) would contact me for advice.

It was great catching up with him. Happy to know that his career is doing well, his wife and children are doing well too!

Chong Huat is a very busy man but he made the effort to catch up lunch with me. I am very touched by his friendship and I am glad to know that he appreciates mine as well.

Take care, my friend! May good health and happiness be with you for many more years to come!



------------------- Sawbear Travel ----------------------

No comments: