Friday, 5 November 2010

A Good Evening

4 Nov 2010

It's been a while since I went to Katong for my favourite steamboat...been a long while!

Last night, made reservation for dinner at Tian Fu. Managed to get seat....surprising! The reservation was for outside table but when I got there, they managed to get me an inside table (air con) provided I would leave before 9pm. I agreed.

The menu was new....I noticed the popular stock base has a price tag. Only the common stock comes free.....my favourite Satay stock and dry scallop stock are chargeable. The buffet spread is not huge (limited according to the table next to mine) but sufficient for me, though.

We ordered our faviourite items and tucked away happily........ We still reckon this is still the best steamboat as far as the stock base is concerned. Great chili too!

Dinner is never complete without desserts. We went over to Little Ice Cream Kafe (lick.com.sg) for homemade ice cream and waffle. Indeed, this place has very delicious waffle!

It was a very satisfying dinner........


------------------------ Sawbear Travel --------------------

No comments: