Friday, 4 March 2011

Feb .... CNY at Wong's

12 Feb
New Year's gathering at Wong's Place.
After some tossing of ideas, we finally decided on steamboat! Then, who prepares the steamboat??????
Haiz....me, as usual!
Managed to get some stuff organised and also got Raymond to accompany me to Giants at Parkway Parade for marketing. Got all the stuff we wanted and also the lo hei from Cold Storage. Wong was kind enough to pick us up from the mall.
Gerald and Sam were already there when we got in. Wong, Tony and I started to get all the stuff ready for the steamboat. Usually, we would have pot luck or cater nasi lemak buffet but we decided to try something new - steamboat!
Small ben and his friend, Adrian came and finally Albert, late as usual!
The steamboat party turned out quite good. The balcony was an ideal place to have the steamboat. There was enough food for everyone and we also had special rice cooked by Gerald and a cake bought by Sam, not forgetting the new year goodies!


I have a great time and I believe the rest would agree with me!
------ Sawbear Travel -------------

No comments: