Tuesday, 16 August 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday! Happy 47th!


Well, I am 47 today! 


This morning, I went to Tiong Bahru Market to buy breakfast for my colleagues; treated some colleagues for lunch and then bought cakes for some colleagues for tea. It's food, food and food!


Usually I would be on leave on my Birthday...probably be in Hong Kong. This year, I was in the office, busy working. Many friends sent me greetings and its heart warming to know that many remember my birthday.


Glad that it was a smooth day in the office - no major issue. 


Called Raymond for dinner at Minori. The food was not too bad. It has been more than 1 year since we were last there


Just a simple day....... Just 1 year older!


Happy Birthday!




--------------- Sawbear Travel ----------------

No comments: