Thursday, 28 June 2007

My Family

I am a very blessed man - blessed with many close friends....

During the last few years, I've met and befriended these overseas friends and had the pleasure of meeting up with them over and over again..... and among themselves, they have also met up with each other and deepened the friendship.

These friends have since become very close to me - just like my family..... I am very proud to call them my family and I want them to know that they are all very dear and close to me.... I know at times, they may not agree with the many things I have done, but they would still respect and support my decision.... I am just a stubborn old man! Hahahaha!

To my families in Taipei (Joseph & Jack) , Hong Kong (Wallace & Frankie), Bangkok (Chartchai & Win) and KL (Ben & Nelson) ....... thank you very much for your concern... and see you soon in Hong Kong!

----------- Sawbear Travel --------------

No comments: