Thursday, 28 June 2007

Friendship, Forever and Ever



I want you to know : I am really
happy to have the kind of friendship

I have with you. I love it because it's
true and real and trusting. Because it
does my heart and soul good to know
that I'm going to be here for you....
and you for me... when there are
needs that need to be tended to, when
there are feelings that need to be felt,
and when there are smiles that simply
need to be shared in the company of
someone who really cares.

I dont' know if I could ever completely
describe to you how important our
friendship is to me. But it is SO MUCH
a part of all that is good in my world.

Sometimes you feel like a gift that was
given to my days to make sure that
they would always have some happiness
in them, More than once, I have felt
that what I lack in life, I make up for
by having a friendship that I wouldn't
trade for Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.

I have dreams in my life that may
never come true, travels I may never
take, goals I may not be able to reach,
and hopes that might always be just
beyond my horizons. But I want you to
know that whether my wishes come true
or whether they disappear altogether, I
will always feel like one of THE luckiest
people in the world.

WHY?

Because I have a friend - in you. And
because we're going to be friends - FOREVER.

------- Sawbear Travel --------

No comments: