Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Busy Week....

Yesterday was 2 dear friends ' birthday! Yes, yes! Many dear friends and many close friends! Hahahahaha!

I have known Michael since 1992 when he came to Singapore to promote his attraction (Kiwifruit Country - NZ). We worked together for many years and became very close friends. I have visited his place and even stayed with the family a couple of times! In fact, I recently met up with his son (Eddy) in Sydney!

Eric is now in Papua New Guinea and it's about the same time (as Michael) that I knew him. Eric has been working overseas in PNG and also in China for many years but I managed to keep in touch all these while.

To both, Happy Birthday and may you continue to enjoy your lives!

Few meetings today and overseas friends visiting this weekend...


-------- Sawbear Travel ----------

No comments: