Tuesday, 13 November 2007

It Will Not Happen Again.....


This afternoon, I had a missed call. The voice in my voice mail was not familiar and the caller did not mention who he was. I called back and actually chatted with the caller for a while....trying to figure out who he was! I did not want to let the caller know that I had no idea .... when I asked him where he was working..... he suddenly asked if I knew who he was and I sheepishly replied I did not have the faintest idea.... he was SO UPSET!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!

After pleading with him to tell me who he was, he finally gave in! Hahahahaha! When he told me to call him when I figure out who he was , I replied that it would not happen because I simply have no idea!!!!!! How could I call back when I have absolutely no clue!!!! Too many friends??????? Hahahahaha!

Fook Yeong, I have stored your name and number in my mobile so.... it will not happen again! Hahahahahaha! 3G sim can store 1000 numbers.....

Moral of the story : ask intelligent questions so that the receiver would not suspect! Hahahahaha!



------------ Sawbear Travel --------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun u kw tat 3G SIM can store 1k of nos? 6 yrs @Comctr? Er...

Anonymous said...

dun u kw that 3G SIM can save up to 1k of nos? 6 yrs @Comctr... er...