Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Birthday Greetings


Today is an important day! 2 special friends' Birthday!

I met Eric in 1992 and we clicked rather well. Due to his job, he went to Papau New Guinea to work and though he was posted to other country, he is finally back at PNG again! His family is in Singapore while he is away in PNG. Eric, Happy Birthday to you and after all these years, you are still a friend, close to heart!

I met Michael also in 1992. His family went over to NZ not too long and they bought over Kiwifruit Country. John for Ashburton brought him over to Singapore to introduce to Travel Agents. Over the years, I had many customer who visited his attractions and I had the privileged to stay at his place a few times. When my father passed away in 2001, he invited me over to stay with him for a while. I am always grateful to him and his family. Coincidentally, his children share the same birthday as mine!

Michael has sold off the attractions a few years back and moved to Hamilton. His children are studying in the uni (Auckalnd and NSW).

Happy Birthday, my dear Friend!


--------------------- Sawbear Travel -----------------

No comments: