Wednesday, 20 May 2009

My Previous Company

Met up with an ex-colleague for dinner. As usual, talked about work and honestly, I am really glad I left that place!

Things obviously have not gotten better. In fact, it has worsen! Well, I could be bias...but I had lunch with an ex colleague and I am sure I am definitely not!

To me , the Company was fine and in fact, there's great potential. The problem lies with the management....1 person. After some of us left, there was great shift in manpower...... the 'problematic' person was finally being removed to do something else! In fact, during my exit interview, the HR told me that they would take serious action and I am glad they did! If only they could also do something to that person who is the management!

Travel business is really not doing well. Heard that some big boys have started implementing pay cut and compulsory no pay leave. This is really not a good sign. SARs was the same ..but this seems worst.

The forecast is not good. With the H1N1 virus...it is not helping.......


-------------- Sawbear Travel ---------------

No comments: