Saturday, 19 December 2009

Going Away


How I wish! Actually planned to go away but due to some commitments, I had to shelve my plans.

Many friends going away.... Gerald is away in KL. Invited me to join him but I could not. Should be back tomorrow..

Spoke to Albert today. He would be travelling to Taiwan coming Wednesday and back in the new year! Alan would be leaving on Thursday ( I think) and also back next year!

Had dinner with Derrick last Wednesday. He managed to sort out the trip finally only days before the trip! Leaving tomorrow night for Korea...... he asked me what we would have for dinner (last Wednesday) and I said "Let's have Korean!" Bet he would be having lots of that!

Went to JB today with Jeff and Raymond. There was a jam at Malaysia custom (2nd link) but once we crossed that , the road was rather smooth. Jeff went to buy new badminton racket and he got a very good deal for it! We went to our favourite Bak Kut Teh shop and, as usual, it was delicious ! Massage was next and it was also good! Went to Leisuremall's Giant to buy some grocery and Raymond got his stack of comics!

Managed to convince to have early dinner before going back and we went to Taman Gardens for seafood. We wanted our favourite Dragon Fruit drink but it was not available. We tried passionfriut and it was quite good! We had a sumptuous meal of stingray, fish, clam, veg & prawn!

Final stop at Lavender Bakery before coming back to Singapore!

One more person travelling.....Nickolas. Leaving tomorrow for Taiwan, as well!

My dear friends, a safe n enjoyable trip to all of you!


------------------ Sawbear Travel ------------------

No comments: