Thursday, 31 December 2009

Last Day of 2009

Year 2009 has been an eventful year!Looking back, I have had quite an exciting year!



Since I got back to SingTel last year in July, the journey has been great! Though we went into recession and many people were out of job, the Company has been good to us. I am still doing pretty well with my job and so far, I am still hitting target!



Met quite a few people this year, both locally and overseas! Some of the friends have become very closed friends and I want to thank them for the wonderful memories! There is 1 who I spent a lot of time with and I am grateful to him!



The Thais and the Taiwanese moved into new apartments recently and I am looking forward to visit them! Free accommodation! Hooray! Win got his scholarship to Denmark! Congrats! Poor Daddy!



The 2 god brothers in KL have moved out separately and are doing ok on their own. Glad to know that! Was worried for them...not my worries are now unfounded!



I am thankful to my family and friends for their support and encouragement...... I have some plans for 2010.... and may proceed with those plans......





----------------- Sawbear Travel ---------------

No comments: