Saturday, 23 January 2010

Last Saturday...17 Jan

Went with Johnson for morning walk at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. So many people! It was interesting! We visited 2 quarries ..did not realise that we have them here! Also, visited the Wallace Education Centre at Diary Farm Road.... quite tired with all the walking but an interesting morning outing!

My 'son' called and wanted to go K. Called a few others and finally went to the new K Suites at Iluma - a boutique K place by K Box! The room was nice...there was a small room for Internet surfing within the room! Also, they have blankets! The room has 2 screens, one for customer singing while sitting down and one for while standing up.

Managed to get Derrick, Raymond and Alan to come along! They had a ball of a time! They sang from 2pm - 8pm! Lots of screaming! Poor me...have to put up with that.....hahahaha! Though I do not sing, seeing them enjoying themselves was good enough for me.... Sometimes, I wonder why I organise.... I guess when I realise that the little I do make others happy, especially those close to me, the effort was worth it!

After K, we went to the nearby Fish head steamboat place for dinner. Raymond treated us! Good meal! Free! Hahahahaha! We had desserts as well! Free again!

The day ended well.....


------------------ Sawbear Travel ----------------------

No comments: