Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Don’t Give Excuses….

Recently, I had coffee session with a friend. The friend was sharing his ‘problem’ with me and I realized that the ‘problem’ was self -created. He created his own problem!

Yes, all of us have problems in our lives….. but some problems are unnecessary and we do not have to live with them! Don’t create your own problems and then find excuses to live with them.

We are not born with complicated lifestyle or background. In the course of living, we are faced with different challenges. We need to learn how to manage our lives and it is up to us how to want our lives to be! Remember, you run your own life! No one should run your life for you and therefore, it is up to you!

I also have my fair share of problems…but instead of letting them control me, I make a point to control them! I would reason with myself and when I cannot find any excuse anymore, I stop giving any excuse and do something to end the problem.

I am also human….but I want to live a happy life. Don’t you?

Don’t give excuses…..



-------------- Sawbear Travel ------------

No comments: