Monday, 1 February 2010

The More I love, the More I would Let Go....

The more you love someone, the more you need to let go....

How true.... I always say this to friends and I know that it is very true. When we meet someone we like, there is always this selfish thought of possessing that person. Make that person mine! Well, it's human! There is no right or wrong!

What happens when the person you love, no longer feels the same for you? Do you cling on to that one-sided love and refuse to give it up because you feel 'cheated'?

The truth is....do you really love that person? Are you more concerned about your own happiness? If you cannot have that person, no one else could? No one could love that person more than you?

If you really love that person, all you would ask for is to see that person live happily. It is not about having that person for yourself, its about letting that person live the life he/she wants. You may feel that you could provide happiness to that person but does the other person feel the same?

There are few that I love very much. I would give anything to see them live happily. I would love to be a part of their lives...they have certainly been a big part of my life......

The more I love them, the more I tell myself that I need to let them go...as long as they are happy with their lives, whatever I do for them..would be worth it.....

Love is sacrificial.....is yours?


----------------- Sawbear Travel ----------------

No comments: