Sunday, 4 July 2010

Hong Kong 02 - 04 July (Part 2)

03 July


A relax day ...... started with Dim Sum breakfast near Prudential Hotel - 金御海鲜酒家. I ordered 鲜虾烧卖皇,金御鲜虾饺, 香芋蒸肉排, 瑶柱蒸萝卜糕 and 蜜汁叉烧肠. The dishes were delicious! Yum, yum!

Then we went for a stroll along Nathan road, and ended at a supermarket! We walked a lot that morning....went over to the SOGO at Tsimshatsui and then to Star Ferry Terminal and wanted to catch a movie but timing was not good. We decided to have a quick bite before heading back to the hotel. Simply too hot to be walking along the street!

We stopped at Toast Box and ordered 2 sets that came with 2 half boiled eggs. The eggs looked good but not hot enough and instead of dark/light soy sauce, they served thick sauce instead. Did not go well with the eggs....

Managed to buy my high blood tablets at a medical shops (after been to a few the day before). Cheaper to buy in HKG than back home!

Rested in the hotel while Stephen caught up with his preparation for his exam in Aug. Then, Stephen went for a birthday dinner while I went to walk the night markets at Mong Kok and Jordan. It was a pleasant walk from Mong Kok down to Tsimshatsui and I ended up at a dessert shop for dessert! Also stopped at a pub for a drink before catching up with Stephen. We went over to a Japanese restaurant for a quick bite of sushi and ramen before heading back to hotel.

04 July

Checked out of the hotel and went for dim sum again at the same restaurant before heading out to Kowloon station to check in my luggage. Took the airport express and within 25 mins, arrived at the airport. Immigration clearance was very fast for me because I HAVE THE HKG FREQUENT VISITOR CARD! This card is amazing! I could see a long queue of passengers waiting to clear the immigration but I did not have to join the queue! I cleared through very fast!

The flight was rather comfortable with good movies on board...better than the flight I took to Hong Kong!

The trip was pretty short and I really did not do much. The weather was a killer! The purpose of the trip was to spend time with him....be there for him.....

I thank God for making all these possible.


--------------- Sawbear Travel -----------------

No comments: