Sunday, 1 August 2010

A Tiring Saturday


Coming 11am and I was still on my way to the custom. Alan was also on his way to the custom and managed to get a lift from him. Raymond, for once, was early....afraid to be the one having to pay for meals...hahahahaha!

Though the custom was cleared, the crowd waiting for bus was crazy! Simply too crowded! After squeezing through, we finally managed to get on board. Cleared the first hurdle but the jam was just as bad.

Finally got into JB and Alan needed to have something to eat...for breakfast. Though it was noon, we went over to OLD TOWN for 'breakfast'. Alan ordered Nasi Lemak, bread and 2 glasses of iced coffee. Yes, that's his breakfast! Raymond had tom yam noddle soup which I had my favorite half boiled eggs.

After breakfast at City Square, we took a cab ride over to our favourite Bak Kut Teh's place. Alan reminded me not to order too much......I ordered the usual amount and guess what? We finished everything!

At the massage place, Alan was too full that he was too sleepy to stay awake. I somehow felt very tired but could not sleep. Though the foot reflex was good, I felt very tired....... Raymond had a different masseur and he said it was "painful".

Last stop was back at City Square where we had some drinks & desserts before they went to the factory outlet to buy some stuff.

We got back early...somehow I felt very tired.......just very tired...



--------------------- Sawbear Travel ------------------------

No comments: