Saturday, 1 March 2008

29 Feb

29 Feb comes once every 4 years.... everyone knows that.

29 Feb was the 1st day of NATAS Travel Fair. The office was very busy with many enquiries. As I was fortunate not to be at the Fair ground, I managed to 'relax' in the office (unlike my colleagues who were very busy at the Fair ground). Had lunch with Ben, who were here for a few days. Brother, My apologies that I am unable to spend time with you this time..... really too busy and have to work late until Sunday night! Certainly hope you enjoy your trip here!

Went to the Fair ground after work and it was not very crowded, though. Lots of people checking prices and managed to close Hong Kong tour. Though the ground closed at 9:30pm, there were many still making enquiries!

Confusion with the transfer that was sending us back and by the time I reached home, it was almost midnight!

------------ Sawbear Travel ------------



No comments: