Sunday, 23 March 2008

Weird Friend(s)

On the phone with a friend for quite a while last night. Have always been talking nonsense to him but did not realise that he took certain things I said seriously. When I found out, I explained to him that those things were meant as jokes and not to be taken seriously ...but he felt otherwise. He insisted that I was not joking. Haiz... This is not the 1st time he misunderstood my intention. Though I have explained that it was a misunderstanding, he could not accept.

Everyone' s perception of things could differ and often, communication is important so that there's no misunderstanding. However, if one party refuses to accept apology, and though explanation has been given, there's really nothing much the other party could do.

Many people said that I am weird.... they have not met my friend(s) yet.......


--------- Sawbear Travel -----------

No comments: