Sunday, 30 March 2008

KL Trip



Just got back from KL this afternoon.

Arrived into KL on Thursday. The journey was quite smooth. There was no congestion at the causeway. Ben and Nelson came to meet me and drove me to the Hotel - Westin KL at Starhill.

Westin is located opposite The Pavilion. Great location! The room was very nice and spacious! Relaxed at the hotel before meeting up with some friends for dinner. SP and Konji came for dinner at Sungei Wang. After dinner, went to my hotel room for chat. Ben stayed over at the hotel. I forgot all about his snores until I heard the symphony again! Then, it was too late! Hahahahahaha!

Friday was quite a busy day. Sent Ben off to the monorail nearby before getting ready for site inspection. CJ showed me around and explained the Westin Experience to me. I had a very good chat!
Then I had to check out...took a cab to Mandarin Oriental. Very nice hotel, just next to KLCC!

Met up with Janny and had a site inspection. Mandarin Oriental is indeed 5 star!

Lawrence came to meet me and then we met up wth Ben at the Littel Penang Place for dinner. Waiting for Nelson to finish work...so went for a movie - horror movie...too horrified to remember the title....hahaha!

Sam came later and then we all went out for a drink at 65.

Saturday was sleep-in day.....since I had sleepless night on Thursday! Hahahahahah! Checked out from Mandarin Oriental and checked in at Le Meridien. Went to the Sentral Station from some window shopping and waited for Ben and Nelson to pick me up. Lunch was under invitation of Lawrence - at his restaurant. Managed to find the place - E & O. The restaurant serves curry meals..... all sort of curry. We had a feast! Lawrence fed us with lots of food! The food was delicious!

After lunch, I had an appointment for site inspection at the hotel. Have stayed in the hotel before and thus had a short inspection session. Joi called and was supposed to meet for dinner. Dinner was at a famous restaurant at Sentul Perdana. The food was sumptuous and value for money!Decided to gather at my room...had to quickly get some stuff..... fruit / drink / alcohol, etc..
Had a great time chatting in the room! Managed to get ice, utensils, etc from room service....

Ben stayed over again for the night.

Checked out this morning and waited for Nelson to come and pick us up for breakfast and also sending me off. Had breakfast before bidding them goodbye at the bus terminal. Met some Singaporean on the same coach.

It was a good trip... Did what I wanted to do.... Nelson and Ben, thanks again!


---------- Sawbear Travel ---------

No comments: