Sunday, 24 April 2011

Managing Expectation



One thing I learn a lot in my current job is Managing Expectation. Customers have many requests and it is important that we mange their expectation of their requests. Not everything is possible or could be carried out and we must make sure customers understand that.

My boss manages the expectation of the staff and we, in turn, manage her expectation as well. We let her understand the extent that we could handle and she in turns makes sure we understand what could or could not be done.

Everyone has certain expectation and in our daily lives, we may have to manage the expectationsof our family members & friends. My family has certain expectation from me and it is important that I manage those expectation so as to avoid any misunderstanding or conflict. With friends, we also need to manage their expectation. Every stage in our life, changes are expected and many times, nothing remains the same.

Managing Expectation is not easy and managing them well is even harder, but not impossible.



------------- Sawbear Travel ---------------

No comments: