Saturday, 3 May 2008

Different Mood

These few days in the office ... my mood has been very different. What my boss said to me a few days ago apparently has left a very big impact in my life. While I go on with the things I have to do, the 'passion' seemed gone.....

Had dinner with a close friend and he actually said something that sort of made sense to me about the whole thing! Though it may not be true but at this point, it's a good excuse!

I seemed to know what I wanted/needed to do but I guess I am asking myself if I should do it. Whatever my action, I know the consequence(s).

My health has not been good lately. Still waking up in the middle of the night with pain. Recently, a couple of times, I seemed to have the whole world spinning around me for a split second. I could feel something is not right in my body........ haiz...what's new ?????!!!!!

At this moment, I just want to get my work done...... so that no one can find fault with me........ .



------------ Sawbear Travel --------------

No comments: