Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Dilemma

Dilemma - a situation in which one must choose between 2 or more course of action. Well, I am in a dilemma..... though I have decided what I wanted to do, somehow I am not totally at ease about it. I guess when one reaches a certain age, there's other concerns to look into.

'Passion' used to be a key word....to be able to do something that one is passionate about. To give up a better paid job for passion! The truth is.....be real! Can Passion put food on the table????? Do people work for passion or to survive?

Travel has played a major part in my life.....to say that I have great passion for Travel is not an overstatement (Hahahahaha!). However, Travel is no longer the same as what it used to be....... airlines work differently; customers' demands are very different from yesteryear.....

Should I take it as a job and continue with it or should I move on?



-------------- Sawbear Travel -----------


No comments: