Thursday, 15 May 2008

Time To Move On


Chatted with my ex-Boss this morning over coffee. Shared with her about what happened to me the last few weeks and she agreed that I should move on. Well.... I will be ..... We chatted for quite a long while. I have known her for many years and she has always been my advisor. Thank you, CN!

Busy training the new staff on my areas this afternoon. Hope they could absorb most of the stuff. They have to..... I will not be around....

Dinner at The Park Hotel.....to celebrate Wong Birthday! The buffet dinner was average.. comparing it with the brunch I had in Bangkok, it pales greatly! Hahahaha! Still, the company was great! Albert, Gerald, Jerry and Richard were there!

One more day before long weekend!... Not sure if going to KL....cannot get coach ticket......


----------------- Sawbear Travel ---------------

No comments: