Thursday, 28 August 2008

Busy Week



This is probably the busiest week since I started in July! We are still having a lot of problems with the system! Since the launch of the iphone and using SPEAR (reservation system), instead of enhancing customer's experience, it was more like enhancing our nightmare!



SMS a close friend on 26th ... his birthday. Surprised to get a reply and even more surprised to learn that he was in Singapore! Sebastian was a ex- colleague. I travelled with his group to South Africa and since that trip, we became close friends. Found out that he is not getting along well with his wife and will be splitting up. Plan to meet up with him soon......



Got invitation for steamboat dinner last night .... at Roxy Square.... next to Grand Mercure Hotel (opp Parkway Parade). The steamboat was quite good...except VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!! When I saw how much Derrick paid, my jaw almost dropped! For a steamboat lover like me, eaten at a lot of places, it was expensive for a average location with no ambiance, except it has air-con. Nevertheless, the company was great and that's all it matter



It's Sam's birthday today! Happy Birthday! Received a sms from him that he received my 'card'. Instead of buying the usual birthday card, I 'made' one and sent to him. Glad that he liked it. Well, he does not really have a choice, anyway!



It's Friday tomorrow! Hurray! Looking forward to the weekend! Malaysia having LONG WEEKEND..until Tuesday! Also, I have 3 friends' Birthday! It's Alex, Eric and Michael's birthday! Alex & Eric are local and Michael is a friend in Hong Kong.

Happy Birthday, my friends!

-------------- Sawbear Travel ------------

No comments: