Monday, 25 August 2008

Maturing


I realised that lately when I go shopping, I usually come back empty-handed. Even my friends who were with me commented that. I would want to go to a place to buy something but in the end, I would come back without buying.

Nowadays, I would ask myself if I really need the stuff. I may have the intention to buy but when I am there looking, I would ask myself if it is necessary. Often, I convinced myself that I could do without and then I would not buy.

In the past. I would spend on food, snacks, etc that I like. Now, I would look at them and then probably give most a miss. Well, it does not mean that I save a lot ...it just means that I spend the money on things that are necessities, e.g. stuff for the house, etc.

When you grow older, do you necessarily grow wiser?



------------ Sawbear Travel -----------

No comments: