Saturday, 4 October 2008

Day Trip

Was supposed to go to Muar but changed my mind and decided to go to JB instead.

Met up with Keith at Kranji and then took the Smiley Bus into JB. Traffic was smooth but the JB immigration was crowded. After clearing the custom, we proceeded to the bus stop to catch the bus to Jusco Tebrau. This was the 1st time I took a bus in JB! The journey took about 30 mins.

Tebrau was rather quiet...perhaps still early. Jason called and he came and picked us up for lunch at Masai. We had Bak Kut Teh...it was OK.....

After lunch we went to the new Danga Mall...rather empty... Had donut & coffee before driving off to Pelangi for foot reflex. The foot reflex was rather painful. However, it was good..... I almost fell asleep! Keith was not so lucky.... it was painful for him throughout!

Quick dinner at Taman Gardens (had the huge glass of Balonglong - simply delicious!) before getting back to Singapore.

Before I realised...the whole day was almost over!

Before I forget.... Happy Birthday to :
- my Dear friend in Osaka, Omori san;
- my good friend, David Chen;
- my old friend, Donald Lee; and
- my close friend, Gerald Chia


-------------- Sawbear Travel ---------------

No comments: