Tuesday, 28 October 2008

A Good Public Holiday

Was to meet up with a friend for lunch yesterday. It's already after 11am and still no news. Better give him a call....... he was still asleep! Buta!

Met at Bugis MRT and walked over to the Steamboat restaurant. The food was quite good. I was just there a few night ago but had to leave early for another appointment. This time, I could take my time and eat to my heart's content!

After the hearty steamboat, we had drinks at Subway (heavily downpour - stucked) and when the rain subsided, we went to Bencoolen street for fruit on ice.....yummy desserts!

Later in the evening, got a call from Richard who flew in from Shanghai for a training workshop. Went to meet him and his colleague and brought them to a old coffee shop, junction of Still Road and Joo Chiat Road for crabs! The coffee shop was just opposite the newly opened Four Seasons Durian Cafe!

Richard and his colleague had a good time with the crabs! A good recommendation from my personal makansutra - my eldest brother! I only watched them eat... I was still trying to digest my lunch! They had 2 big crabs, 1 big plate of mee goreng and 1 plate of vege - S$60! Very reasonable!

On the way back, stop at Mustafa for his colleague to get something and also showed them Desker Road...... educational!

It was a good day!


-------------- Sawbear Travel ------------

No comments: