Wednesday, 22 April 2009

A Good Day...

Got up early this morning...my maid was already up preparing the vegetable dish. The night before, she helped to cook the braised pig throttle. I was busy trying to cook my cheese cake. Soon, everything was ready, meat, veges, rice and dessert!

I have 2 Filipino lady colleagues who love pork and I promised them home cooked meal - prepared by my Muslim maid! Hmm......

When we started our lunch, we thought the food was too much..... well, never underestimate the Filipino ladies! Hahahahaha! Myra had so much! She was saying too full and when I brought out the cheese cake, she had room for it as well!

Gerald sms me for dinner and we met up at Chinatown. Met up with Derrick who drove us to Tanjong Pagar instead to have the famous Bak Kut Teh. We had a feast! Ate so much meat today!

Cannot sleep with a full stomach.... it is going to be a long night......


----------------- Sawbear Travel -----------------


No comments: