Monday, 20 April 2009

Office....Work.......

April is the beginning of a new financial year. To date we have not been informed of our sales target. With the recession at the moment, sales have been affected and though we are hoping to have lower target, the management feels otherwise.

Recently, our Director did a presentation on this FY - 09/10 but we did not seem to agree with the stuff that he presented. Nobody would question especially in front of him! Hopefully our manager would summarise and tell us the direction!

Last week, I was told that every staff would get a rim of paper each and we have to monitor our usage. I was shocked! Could you imagine the scenario : I have to slot in the paper at the printer and then go back to print and then come back to collect....and when I do that , no one else could print... and if someone print on my paper, I have to get back the number of copy from him/her! No productivity , no efficiency! Guess what..Management idea! Cost cutting is important...surely not at the expense of productivity and efficiency!

Have been busy lately with work....that's good! So far, I am still meeting the weekly target but not sure for how long ....

There would be changes and life is going to be tough... need to ride through this recession...... will not be easy....... but I WILL SURVIVE!

----------- Sawbear Travel -----------


1 comment:

F&W said...

Hi Uncle Ben, keep up the momentum, Gang-ba-dei!

(Nice to know you are back on your blog!)

Cheers, F&W from beautiful island of HK