Thursday, 23 April 2009

Howdy, Stranger!

What a pleasant surprise!

Got back home as usual and mum gave me a note with a telephone number on it and asked if I knew the number. It was not familiar but I knew the number was from my neighbourhood. Then, my mum told me the White Boy is back. Adrian is back!

Adrian stays a few blocks from me and we have known each other for 30+ years! Adrian is an Albino. He has been living in US for many years. The last time he was back was 2 years ago. He is back this trip to celebrate his father's 80th birthday!

Though we hardly see each other over the years, he would make a point to catch up with me whenever he is back.... in fact, I think I am the only friend he has!

Glad to have caught up with him earlier and hopefully to catch up again before he leaves on Sunday night.


----------------- Sawbear Travel ------------------

No comments: