Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Birthdays!

Yesterday was Richard's Birthday! Hope you have had a wonderful day!

Today is Nancy's Birthday! In fact, we just had dinner with her! It has been a while since we last gathered together for dinner! Managed to learn that her boyfriend would be busy with a friend's wedding and would not be having dinner with her. Called Terence and Vincent (they were all on leave, except me!) and arranged to meet up for dinner with Nancy!

I have known Nancy for at least 12 years. Nancy and Terence believed in me and worked with me in setting up and running the travel arm at Safe2Travel. During that 3 years, we did well and I owed a lot to them. They made it possible for me. Though we have all moved on, we still make a point to meet up!

Dinner was great and the company was superb!



------------ Sawbear Travel --------------

No comments: