Sunday, 14 June 2009

This Weekend...

Went for move with a friend on Friday. The movie was BLOOD, THE LAST VAMPIRE. When we were about to go into the theatre, the attendant looked worried and concerned. He reminded me that there was a age restriction for the movie, and requested to check my friend's age. My friend was 26! He was upset! This was the 1st time he got checked! It was so amusing! Not for my friend........

Met some 'old friends' on Saturday. It was a pleasant surprise. Someone I met 2 years' ago and I have been hoping to meet him again and I did! Then, someone I came across many years ago and I briefly passed him by few months back and I actually meet him face to to face! In the evening, I had dinner with a old friend who came from China to Singapore to work. A friend of his came to meet up and to my surprise, it was someone I knew but was never introduced! "Fruitful Saturday'!

A very close friend moving back to JB this weekend to start his new job. Have been meeting up for dinner when he was here. Will really miss him..... wishing him all the best for the new job!


--------------- Sawbear Travel --------------

No comments: