Saturday, 19 June 2010

Miscellaneous 1

A busy week finally ended at 5:30pm on Friday! Met up with Raymond at Vivocity for dinner. Decided to have steamboat dinner at the restaurant behind Daiso. Buffet style.... The spread was ordinary. There was also cooked food. The chicken wings were delicious! By the time we finished , we had lots to eat!

Wanted to settle for desserts at the few dessert outlets but they were crowded. Managed to settle down at Toast Box for a drink instead.

Mum has been in hospital every week and was discharged on Friday. Today (Saturday), while I was having lunch at the coffee shop at my place, I saw my aunt (mum's younger sister). She came with some friends to visit my mum. These friends were my mum's childhood friends! They are all in their 70s! I was so touched that they came to spend time with my mum! They talked about their families and also the times when they were young!

Had dinner with Gerald at the hawker centre - Mei Ling Street. Steamboat again! The steamboat was less elaborate than those in the restaurant but not too bad. Bought Gerald the Citron Tea for him to try. Got free dinner! Hahahaha!

--------------- Sawbear Travel -------------

No comments: