Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Miscellaneous

Had dinner with Raymond this evening. There was this makan place I found on the web and tried a few times to locate it. Finally, I found where it was.

We order deep fried pig throttle, sambal sweet potato leaves and curry fish head. The dishes were quite delicious. The coffee shop looks rather old and ordinary but the food was good!

What caught my eyes was an elderly lady who was transferring the remaining food in the curry fish head dish that the customer left behind into a bowl and then sat down to have her dinner. At least that's what I saw!

Nobody seemed to bother and no one cares. The lady went on to finish her food as if nothing happened!

I asked Raymond if he would do that and the reply was 'no'.

The incident left me thinking......about how fortunate most of us are.....


---------------- Sawbear Travel -------------------

No comments: