Thursday, 23 August 2007

Count My Blessings....


Tonight, I had dinner with an ex-colleague , who is like a younger sister to me. We meet quite often for dinner.

We talked about our current job and also our previous job. We were both very happy in our previous job. She left for some reasons while I left to pursue my passion. She is not happy with the current job but she is unable to move on at the moment.

During our conversation, I realised how fortunate I am. My current job is something that I enjoy doing and so far, it has been smooth sailing (too early to talk about it actually..just a few weeks' old!) ; I have many close and dear friends... especially the families from overseas who took the time and effort to meet up in HKG.... and I got to celebrate my birthday with my 2 dear brothers...honestly....what more can I ask for....

I am indeed thankful.....


---------- Sawbear Travel -----------

No comments: