Friday, 3 August 2007

Settling in...



It's Friday! My 1st week in the new job is over!It's been a tiring 3 days! I survived! Hooray!!!

Before the end of the day, I am already tired! In my previous job, I would still be ok..... well.. I have not been so involved in planning for so long and it certainly burnt out lots of my brain cells! Still, I am fitting in quite well..... 1 hotelier came yesterday and when he found out that I only just joined the company, commented that it looked as if I have been in the company for quite a while!

Lots of email going out to overseas agents to inform them of my new portfolio and also to ask for rates/quotations.

It's going to be busy for me but I will still make time to think of my friends, and to call them once a while to say 'hi'. Friends are important, especially those who left their footprints in my heart...

I am the only rose among the thorns (or the thorn among the roses.... said my lady colleagues) but getting along with them is not a problem....( I am so sociable...hahahahaha)

Will enjoy the weekend and looking forward to the new challenges next week!

------------ Sawbear Travel ------------------

No comments: