Friday, 10 August 2007

Fulfilling my commitments.....


It's the end of the week...and tomorrow is weekend! It's been a very quick week! Monday is orientation day and it's full day orientation at the Head Office.

Just looking forward to the coming trips next week. Made a commitment to be there and will be there.... knowing me.... sometimes I wonder if that is a strength or actually a weakness. I ask myself if the trip is necessary and realise that it means a lot to me... It's a wish I made some time ago and I am turning that wish to reality.

Many things that I consider important may deem insignificant to others. I know they are concerned for me and my well being. I thank them for that. However, I've made some commitments this year to others and to myself and I would do my best to fulfil them. Just two more commitments to go... and I have fulfilled all of them...

There are no regrets..... and perhaps it's time to move on....

----------- Sawbear Travel ------------------

No comments: