Wednesday, 1 August 2007

My First Day at Work


'Congrats....to your new job!'.... sms received from well wishers.... It's my 1st day at work today.... HELP!!!!! So tiring!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!

Well...there's no 'honeymoon' period for me... it's meetings with the bosses and then with airlines and working out quotation, running through packages and preparing for tomorrow's meeting with overseas operator! Did I say it's an easy job????!!!!!!!
At the end of the day, I am already dead tired! I am really getting too old! Hahaha!

Many projects coming up and need to be ready this month.....need to go on full gear asap.... cannot afford to take my time......high targets to achieve..... why did I get myself into this???!!!! Hahahaha!

Thks for the encouragements..... will do my best! Ganbarimasu! (我会加油!)

---------- Sawbear Travel ----------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on the grand starting ! And wellcome back to the fantastic world of travelling !

People says: Interest is the key. That's true to every one.

Gong Yan Song (Johnson)