Tuesday, 7 August 2007

Dateline....

Dateline.... Dateline.... Dateline...... that's the 2nd most frequently used word in my job! Every project is urgent and every dateline is almost immediate! Haiz! But, am I complaining???!!!!! Well..... No! I love it! Hahahahaha!


At the moment, it's eat & sleep Australia! So many Australia packages to work out.....Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Cairns, Tasmania, Perth, Darwin,... did I miss any city?????? These are only Australia.... I still have many countries to cover!!!!!!! I better check the fine prints in my contract! Hahahahaha!
I just have to work faster than before....... certainly a lot to catch up to make up for the lost years!!!!!!
--------------- Sawbear Travel -----------------


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deadlines are deadlines. its a paper deadline. most impt is one's health. that is one deadline u do not wish to temper with. take care my friend.