Monday, 1 October 2007

Back at Work....


Back in office today and heaps of emails to read! Wow! Spent half the day clearing them and only managed to clear half only! Help!!!!!!!!

Nothing major happened while I was away and my colleagues had been very kind to cover my duty while I was away. Thanks!

Well..... I may be off to Australia again! May be going to Canberra and Sydney this weekend for a week. Now awaiting airline to revert and also accommodation. The lady that was supposed to go could not make it and I have to go instead since it's my area. The trip only covers Canberra and so I am extending my stay to visit Sydney (have not been there for years!) Should be able to finalise everything within the next 2 days... Envy me? Well, don't! Hahahahhaha! It's hard work but someone has to do it! Hahahahahahaha!

Will be a busy week again.... since when it has not been busy????!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!



--------------- Sawbear Travel -------------------

No comments: