Friday, 19 October 2007

Birthday Greetings Again.....


A special Day today..... 3 close friends' Birthday ( I have many close friends!)

Lee Hong joined the travel industry same time as me and in the same company many years ago... (she will kill me if I reveal her age!) All these years, we have kept in touch even when she married off to Hong Kong. In fact, she sms today to remind me to buy her dinner! Anytime, my dear!

Yasu is a dear friend in Osaka. We met in the early nineties! Wow.... so long time ago! Over the years, we have met up several times, in Osaka, Singapore and even Bangkok! He is a very dear friend and every year, without fail, I will send him birthday greetings!

The 3rd person is a very special friend.... in fact, he was my customer when I was in the travel industry years ago! I met CH when he came to book Japan Tour (I think)....in 1991! He was impressed with my service (I hope so! Hahahaha) and made an effort to keep in touch. All these years, I have known him and his family and had the privilege to arrange tours for them. To make the Birthday even more special, it is also his wedding anniversary! Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

--------- Sawbear Travel --------

No comments: