Monday, 31 December 2007

Mixed Feeling.


Last night, I got to know 2 of my dear friends have agreed to go 'separate ways'. Though this news did not come to me as a surprise, it still saddened to know about it. This couple has been very close to me and I am really sad that they have decided to end the relationship. Having said that, I was glad to see that they are willing to settle this matter finally. Much as I do not wish to see they break up, I also do not wish to see them unhappy in the relationship. I certainly hope they can each move on in their lives and not forgetting the special bond they had with each other. I hope they could continue to be best of friends, supporting each other.

Most of all, I want them to know that they are very dear to me and I will continue to be there for both for them.



-------------- Sawbear Travel -------------

No comments: