Monday, 3 December 2007

Really Grateful....


I really have to be Grateful....I am! Hahahahaha!

Was talking to my colleagues about the fuel increase and realised that the increase for Taipei was about S$80 w.e.f tomorrow and I have a group leaving at the end of the month! If I issue the tickets today, I would save the customer S$80 per person! Then, I had problem with the issuance as it's already end of the day and the airline may not have anyone to assist. Tried calling many people but no one answered the call. Finally, another colleague from another department managed to talk to 1 sales person who agreed to assist! It's really unbelievable! I was told that usually it's not possible! Wow!

Moral of the story : be nice to your colleagues... you may need the their help one day! Hahahahaha!


----------- Sawbear Travel ------------

No comments: