Thursday, 6 December 2007

Otanjyobi Omedeto......

It's Francis' and Toyoda's Birthday! Happy Birthday, guys!

Francis is a dear friend I met around 1984 - 6 (getting old..cannot really remember!) at a youth exchange programme (ROTARACT) where he was the translator for the group from Japan. He hosted me when I visited Japan in 1987 and since then till today, I have visited and stayed with him and his wife, Keiko., manytimes! They run a Chinese restaurant in Chinatown, Yokohama.

Toyoda is a good friend and I have known him almost the same time as Francis! Toyoda was also a member of ROTARACT (Osaka). His father, Dr Toyoda, was very good to me. My last few trips to Osaka, I managed to meet up with Toyoda and some other friends. Though we hardly keep in touch, I still remember him and the fun days we had during those exchange programmes!

------------ Sawbear Travel --------------

No comments: