Saturday, 22 December 2007

Resolutions for 2008


Usually before the new year begins, I would sit down and look back at what I have achieved and tell myself what needed to be done and improved and then set my resolutions for the new year.

When I looked back, I realised that 2007 has been a dramatic year for me! Met someone who has a great impact on my life and also a career change after so many years!

I have always been a blessed person and I thank God for that! Though I also have my fair share of 'misfortunes', they are nothing compare to what others are having.

2008 will be a very challenging year as far as my job is concerned and I am going head on to face the challenges.

What are my resolutions for 2008? Well.........

Have you made your resolution for 2008?


------------- Sawbear Travel -----------

No comments: