Monday, 22 March 2010

Belated Birthday Greetings!

Happy Belated Birthday, John!


Terrible! Supposed to call him yesterday but forgot! So unlike me! Haiz, no mood for anything......

John is a very dear friend, staying in New Zealand. He was from Vietnam and was a refugee . He worked very hard and is now the boss of a travel agency. I had the privileged to work with him when I was still in the travel business. Together, we moved groups to New Zealand, to the surprise of many other travel agencies.

I remember in year 2001 when my father passed away and I quit my job to go away for a break, John was there for me. I went to NZ to stay at Michael's place and John came to pick me up and even drove me all the way to Te Puke (about 3 hrs away)! He even gave me an ang pow!

We have mutual respect for each other, even until today!




--------------- Sawbear Travel ----------------

No comments: