Sunday, 7 March 2010

A Good Day......

06 Mar 2010

Met up with Raymond and also Jeff at Eunos MRT at 9am. As usual, Raymond was late! Lunch would be on him!

Went into JB by Woodlands checkpoint. The traffic was quite bad just after the Singapore checkpoint. Slowly but surely, we finally cleared through the JB checkpoint.

1st stop was car wash. It's a good deal to wach your car in JB....M$8 is a bargain! They clear the inside of the car as well!

After that, we went for massage. As the regular staff were busy, we decided to come back later and went for lunch. We went to the regular Bak Kut Teh shop. The last time we came, they were having spring cleaning. Ordered the usual dishes and as usual, the food was great! Really delicious! The last time we went to another 'famous' bak kut teh shop, it was a disappointment. I rather stick to this shop!

Next stop was LeisureMall. Raymond went to buy his comic books while Jeff and I walked the supermarket. Then, back to the massage place. Raymond had body massage while the 2 of us had foot reflexology. So comfortable and I was asleep in no time...

A stop at Lavender Bakery to buy some bread before we headed back to Singapore and to my place to help me reformat my PC. It did not take very long this time to reformat the PC. Jeff thought of a faster way to do it and he did! Hopefully, I would not have the same problem again!

Raymond stayed on at my place while Jeff had to go for another appointment - his badminton game! Thank goodness, I had my Mio programmes to keep him occupied!

Went to Farrer Park station to meet up with Small Ben and then proceeded to the Zi Char place at Betty Road. Gerald and Jay came later to join us. The food was good but waiting time as about 1 hour, which was usual!

One final stop and that was the cheesecake cafe before Gerald drove me back. It was quite a long day and I was rather tired by the time I got home.

The day trip to JB was rather fun. Always enjoy going in with Raymond and Jeff.



------------------ Sawbear Travel --------------------

No comments: